Monday, October 31, 2011

It's Baaaaccck!

That oh so scarry day is back.

I'm sure some or you remember Trick or Treat
in the fifties and sixties when ToT lasted for 2 hours instead
of only one.  When you could go around your
neighborhood WITHOUT your parents, and when
all you wanted to do when you got home
was eat the candy, not inspect it for possible
needle holes or even worse.

Where or where did those great days go!

Even with the passing of time and all the changes, kids still love it.

Just wishing everyone a safe and happy Halloween.  I would guess that someone out there in blogland has a scarry story to tell.

Leave a comment and share......


1 comment:

  1. It's a weird Halloween on the hill here! We have snow on the ground and no trick or treaters. My husband made me pick up candy just in case...and now I'm eating it all! I did have fun today letting my students make a cool rebus story with a Halloween theme!
    Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete