Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Happy Birthday USA

Hope you all have something special planned for
tomorrow.   It will be a quiet day for
me.

Let me bring you up to date.  The Colonial Days Festival in
Volant was a success.  We met so many nice ladies....
some very interested in learning to hook.  It was
a beautiful but  very, very hot...

The week before the show I discovered that my camera was lost
somewhere in my house......  Does that ever happen to any of you?  It
seems to happen to me a lot.  I have looked everywhere and in
the process getting some long overdue cleaning done......still - NO CAMERA.

Haven't done any hooking since the show either, but did do a
little bit of stitching on a sampler I have been working
on for quite a while and might just work on again tomorrow.

Hope you all have a terrific 4th....don't eat too much and
stay safe if you are on the roads.

Lonna






No comments:

Post a Comment