Tuesday, December 7, 2010

New website

Check it out everyone.  http://www.wethreerughooking.com/ is up and ready to go.  Stop by and visit.

Sorry I haven't written for quite some time, but I just had to get the website done.  It was hanging over my head and clouding up my already cluttered mind.  Now maybe I can get some other things done.  I'm still working on my Folk Art Angel.  I haven't shown her yet.  Right now she is without one eye and it might be a little scary. 

It's like a winter wonderland outside.  Here in western PA we have about 6-8 inches of snow and schools have been closed for the past two days.  I can't remember ever having so much so early.  It's lovely to look at, but I don't want to be out in it.  I like to enjoy from afar. 

Take care everyone and stay warm.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lonna! It's so nice to meet you and I look forward to following your blog! I just saw your website on the PrimMart forum..... I have bookmarked it as a favorite!

    My son goes to Geneva College in Western PA and he said since he went back after Thanksgiving it's been snowing. Way to early!!! I live near Shippensburg, PA!

    It's so nice you have two daughters to "hook" with!!! I share my mom's interest in primitives!

    Have a very Merry Christmas!!!
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teresa,

    Hope your Christmas was merry as well!! And Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete