Saturday, February 4, 2012

It's Snowing

A lot of snow is pretty common at this time of year in western PA, but not so this year.  We have been enjoying spring-like weather and very, very little snow, and I couldn't be happier.  Although, sometimes it is nice to be snowed in for a day or so, hooking, cooking or just the plain enjoyment of being safe and snug inside.

It's Super Bowl weekend........no as exciting when your favorite team (Steelers) isn't playing.  I will, however, be rooting for the Giants.

As for hooking, got the latest wool samples from the Wool Studio and am waiting for samples from Heavens to Betsy.......Pure eye candy to us hookers.  I've made more progress on my latest rug and will post pictures next week.  I should be able to get quite a bit done on it over the weekend.......
,
Some news!  I have changed my Etsy store's name to We Three Rug Hooking which should be easier for everyone, as it is my business name and the name I used for my website.  I sell my rugs on Etsy as well as patterns, sometimes wool, etc.  Hope you stop and visit.  You can get there by clicking my the Etsy link below.

Enjoy the weekend, don't eat too much.......Oh what the heck, have a great time

No comments:

Post a Comment