Monday, October 25, 2010

Happy News!

It's a warm but dreary, rainy day here, just perfect for hooking.  Don't you agree?  The good news is that Sophie Snowberry is done and listed for sale on my website http://www.wethreerughooking.com/. Here is the completed pic.  Well almost completed.  Patty (dear little sis) is making her into a pillow.  She would be equally adorable as a wallhanging.  Hmm, I might have to do one myself.

We had the championship midget football games this past Saturday.  Lucas' (my 14-year-old grandson) varsity team won for the sixth straight year.  Logan's (my 11-year-old grandson) JV team unfortunately lost.  Both boys played great and I am very proud of them.  My son hasn't sent pics yet, but when he does I will post them.  Never want to miss an opportunity for brag about my grandchildren.  Tonight my two youngest grandsons play deck hockey, Landon is 5 and the youngest brother of Lucas and Logan, and Brady also 5 years old.  They are just too cute to watch.  What a blessing!

Until we meet again.........


No comments:

Post a Comment