Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Happy New Year

Happy New Year everyone.  I hope your Christmas was great and that you got all those handmade gifts finished, all the cookies baked and all the gifts wrapped. Well, I got the cookies baked and the gifts wrapped, but those handmade gifts that I planned on making--Nope, not a one.  I'll be sure and get them done next year :)  RIGHT!!  Here is a picture of my seven wonderful grandchildren that was taken on Christmas Eve.   What a blessing they are. I will have a picture of the rug I just finished in a few days.  I want to get it steamed first.  Here is a drawing of my next project.  It is a rough drawing and still needs work done like decorating the eggs which will be shaped a little different.  Updates will be coming.  Take care and have a good evening,
 
Lonna






 

1 comment: