Friday, February 4, 2011

Those Wonderful Blogs

How's everyone today?  Warm and toasty inside or sunbathing on a beach (I wish).  Maybe you got chores done today or maybe even a little hooking or you visited your favorite blogs.  I don't know about all of you, but I could spend hours visiting blogs.  I am always finding a new and interesting blog to follow.  Sometimes it is overwhelming, so many amazing and talented prim lovers...so many great ideas....beautiful homes...etc.  I sometimes find it more fun than watching TV.  Maybe I'm a blog junkie....could be worse....I guess.  If you are reading this, you probably are a blog junkie too.  What did we do without them......

It's Friday and a BIG weekend for western PA ...grocery stores are packed like it was Christmas...getting ready for Super Bowl parties.  Everywhere you go people are in their black and gold, even store employees.  Restaurants and bars are offering Super Bowl specials.  I'm sure the Green Bay area is going the same.  I'll be at my daughter's for a party which will be loads of fun.  I must not forget to get my Terrible Towel out.....  Whether you are a football fan or not, have a wonderful and safe weekend.  GO STEELERS!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck to your Steelers! I love blogging as well. I've hit junkie status. I find it relaxing and fun. I enjoy learning about all sorts of people and love that we are really so connected to each other...more than we think!
    Have a great time this weekend.
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete